*ITEM CANNOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA
- Flexible dosing as a 1 mL oral product for baby pigs or diluted in a stock solution at 2-4 ounces per gallon for administration to nursery pigs and finishing pigs.
- Unique, water-stable emulsion for easy mising in water.
- Convenient dosing with a 1mL pump included with every pint bottle.
- Minimum 40,000 IU per mL of vitamin D3 to meet the piglets’ needs in a farrowing crate.
- Palatable formulation.
- Vitamin D3 and E combination provides critical support to the immune system at an important time in the pigs’ life.
- Manufactured and packaged under FDA cGMP requirements.
- Provides vitamin E to reduce the oxidative effects of iron dextran when given at processing.
- Available in ready-to-use pints and gallon refills.