CALL YOUR VETERINARIAN FOR PRICING
ITEM CANNOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA
Rx: Script Form Required
FDA approved product (NADA 141-360)
Contains 400 mg combined active ingredient
(333 mg sulfadiazine and 67 mg of trimethoprim)
• EQUISUL-SDT is proven effective in horses
for the treatment of lower respiratory tract
infections caused by susceptible strains of
Streptococcus equi subsp. zooepidemicus
in controlled field trials.
• EQUISUL-SDT safety was demonstrated in
a controlled study in horses at 1X, 3X and
5X the recommended dose for 30 days.
• Easy-to-use liquid formulation.
• Significantly higher bioavailability on a
mg-to-mg basis compared to an existing
approved paste product, based on a
pharmacokinetic crossover study.
• Low incidence of side effects in our controlled